Vans created the Range Pant because Vans knows that when your personal style is always on, you can never have an off session. The Range Baggy Tapered Elastic Waist Pant gives you all the style, comfort, mobility, and skateability you need to make a personal statement on and off the board.
Built around an easy pull-on elastic waist for all-day, everyday wear, the Range Baggy Tapered Elastic Waist Pant features a long rise at the waist that stays baggy through the hip and thigh, ending in a tapered leg. The organic cotton fabrication offers a soft hand feel, while an allover checkerboard print and subtle brand details keep the style on point: Drop-V bar tack embroidery at the side seam and pockets, a V-shaped key loop on the right rear waistband, and a branded flag label sewn into the hem of the leg opening that’s visible when cuffed. Model is 6 feet tall and wearing a size Medium.
In order to reduce the overall footprint of Vans, our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. VR3 is the Vans commitment to sourcing 100% of our top 4 CO2 impact materials (cotton, leather, rubber and polyester) from Regenerative, Responsibly Sourced Renewable, and/or Recycled sources by 2030.
VR3 Apparel Material Qualifications
• Textiles: minimum 40% of one or more (by weight, excluding trims) of the following: Regenerative, Organic, Recycled, or Responsibly sourced Renewable materials.
• Wool: Certified non-mulesed; blends must be greater than 30% total ROR (Recycled Organic Renewable)
• Fit Type: Baggy Tapered - Baggy through the hip and thigh, with a tapered leg and a long rise at the waist
• 100% Organic Cotton twill fabrication with an allover checkerboard print
• Easy pull-on elastic waist with a drawcord combines comfort with on-trend style
• Embroidered Drop V bartacks reinforce critical stress areas
• V-shaped key loop detail on the right rear waistband
• Flag label sewn internally to the hem seam for added branding when legs are cuffed
• Leg opening: 17.5 inches
We're giving 100 Kids in the Boys & Girls Club of Tupelo a Complete Skateboard, a pair of Vans, and a Triple8 Helmet at the Change Tupelo Festival on September 3rd!
You can partner with us to: