Vans - Skate Sk8 Hi Shoe - Classic White/Raw CanvasRegular price $79.95
Vans - Skate Sk8 Hi Shoe - Black/White
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStickTM gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection
- POPCUSH energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
All New Skate Classics: Built Extra Tough on the Inside For Skateboarding Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the all-new Skate Classics collection delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression.
The repositioned DURACAP reinforced underlays and fully redesigned uppers, combined with a new two-part foxing tape that features a deeper knurl pattern on the toe, make the new Twill Skate Slip-On durable enough to withstand daily skateboarding abuse. For more board control, the new molded heel counter and internal tongue straps lock in your feet. Even the gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been elevated with the SICKSTICK rubber compound to deliver more grip and boardfeel. Plus, POPCUSH energy return sockliners provide superior cushioning and impact protection while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions. Internal heel stiffeners have also been added to provide more support and stability.
The new Twill Skate Slip-On's updated foxing tape, along with sturdy suede and twill textile uppers, gives you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand. And be sure to look for the new checkerboard flag on the side to guarantee that you're getting the best in style and modern skateboarding performance.